The Requirements to Become a Live-In Property Guardian
All our live-in licensees must meet the following criteria:
- AGE – Licensees must be over the age of 21
- OCCUPATION – All our Licensees must be in full time employment. We do not accept students and we will request a reference from your employer.
- SALARY – Minimum £15k annual income (guarantors not permitted and no dependents/family members living together).
LOWE VALUES – Agreement to all LOWE terms and values (e.g. community values, fire safety, no pets, no smoking or illegal substances, 28 day notice period)
- CHARACTER REFERENCE – We meet and interview every Licensees we take on.We only accept the most reliable, socially responsible individuals that are trusted to take good care of the buildings they live in. Confirmation of involvement with any charity or not for profit organisations, adding value to the community, will be an advantage.
The Next Step to Becoming a Live-In Property Guardian
So you’ve met all the Licensee requirements, great! You’re one step closer to becoming a Licensee with LOWE! All our prospective Licensees will also be required to provide these referencing documents:
- A scanned passport copy
- 3 months of bank statements demonstrating your income (those consistently in their overdraft will not be accepted)
- An employer reference or proof of self-employment (such as a tax return)
- A landlord reference
- DBS check
Why Become a Live-In Property Guardian
There are so many benefits to becoming a Licensee. Gaining the opportunity to live in some great locations at a very affordable price, living in a range of interesting properties & building a community of fellow guardians are just some of the many benefits on offer. Take a look at the benefits of property guardianship page to find out more.
Apply to Become a Live-In Property Guardian
If you have met all the requirements above and like the sound of becoming a Licensee, then we’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to contact our team on 0207 856 0171 or email us on email@example.com. Alternatively, take a look at our FAQ’s on the link below which can answer some of your questions!