Any building under occupancy requires regular maintenance and repair. We make it our priority to protect our guardians’ health and safety and preserve the property’s physical integrity. Our highly skilled in-house LOWE Maintenance operatives are on hand to provide upkeep for your property during business hours, and our dedicated out-of-hours service ensures the property is in safe hands round the clock.
Such maintenance jobs may include:
– Plumbing, including shower and tap repairs, replacements, washing machine installations, remedial repairs & removal of pipework.
– General maintenance, including painting, plastering, tiling & repairs.
– Carpentry, such as kitchen unit installation, adjustments & repairs.
– The replacement & adjustment of locks.
– Electrical works, such as electrical installations, fault finding & testing.